Todd and Tara in hospital

Todd and Tara in hospital
My hero

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What PTSD is really like for some guys

Today I was on Facebook looking at the posts some of my friends had written. One of my fellow wounded warrior wives's husband posted this blog about PTSD and I thought it was refreshing. Refreshing to see a man not afraid to talk about something that so many guys are sadly embarrassed about having.

If you check this out, you will be amazed at his way of writing what many of our soldiers feel. Thank you, Rob!!!

http://rhinoden.rangerup.com/i-have-ptsd-so-what/#comment-11358

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning my piece and please pass it to as many people as you can. It has taken me many, many years to get to where I am, but I now realize that it is truly about the man next to me, and that is all. -RU Rob

    ReplyDelete